You're My Friend



I lost a very dear friend of mine at a very young age. It was hard for me to cope without her, everything about her paints a portrait of me. Everything I am at this moment, I give it all to her, everything of me, it is because of her - my interest in singing, in drawing and reading all comes from her.

Losing her was by far the hardest pain I have been through and it left a huge scar, though my scars doesn’t make me sad, instead these permanent scars tells me whatever I had been through it made my heart and desire stronger.

I have to admit it was hard accepting that she is not physically with me anymore, but that doesn’t mean she is a forgotten echo. I will forever remember her.

            Oh how much I miss you dear Amanda, I will never forget you.

It has been 8 years without her, but I will forever remember her through the memories, and through a song I wrote of her.


I won’t go chasing, chasing waterfalls
I know there’s nothing, at the end of the road
My friend you’re the good one, you lift the pain from the past
So there’s that reason
To believe there’s heaven in earth

You’re my friend; you’re my only good friend
And you’ve been gone, and all I have is that one
Memory to reminisce
You and me that’s all I got
You’ve been gone, so long, good bye
Down in your casket, while I sit and cry

You’re my friend
Miss A, I miss you
I want you back but it can’t
I wanna say good bye but I can’t
I want you here but I know it’s not going to happen

You’ve been gone, and all I have is that one
Memory to reminisce
You and me that’s all I got
You’ve been gone, so long, good




 Amanda Mandy Lee
R.I.P.
1997 - 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transforming our Fear

Waiting for What?

Brave Little Flower