Possibilities to Come



How many times have you lost hope? How many times have you thought you’re not worth it? And how many times have you doubt yourself?

With all these negativity, we’ve lost so many opportunity, missed a glorious triumph, and stray from our happy ending.

I dare to admit that I’ve lost so many opportunities and sometimes I wish I could turn back time and be bolder – be daring for adventure. Even so, I was not, instead I crumple into a ball and expect my “mummy and daddy” to take care of me. There’s the problem, I depend too much on my parents, I depend too much on others, and its time I knew that I should be more independent and be confident with myself. 

The day I realized I’ve lost a great opportunity, I thought to myself
            What have I done? What have I missed? What if I went with it, what would become of me?

All of these unanswered questions gave a big impact to my life, and so I decided to make decisions for myself. Yes I still seek advice from others but the decision is still mine to choose, and it is my life I hold. I changed the way I think, I adapted to the environment and picture myself in a world where I’m alone and independent.

Ever since then I’ve made better choices and I’m happier to be in control with my own life. I’m currently studying in a good university and I’m happy, I’m happy that I got here because I was able to grab this opportunity instead of wasting or letting go this opportunity.

Yes, I did lost hope before. Yes, I’ve thought I wasn’t worth it before. And yes, I’ve doubted myself before. And because I had those negative thoughts, I was depressed. But now I’ve changed and I’m happier than before.

Opportunity doesn’t come every day, and sometimes we have to be the one looking for opportunity – hunting for success. 

Be brave and be bold! Don’t be afraid to make decisions even if the situation is frightening, because you might be surprise with the talents you possess, so don’t be afraid.



"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity." -Albert Einstein


           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transforming our Fear

Waiting for What?

Brave Little Flower